Sports bloggers, write for us!
We’re on the lookout for guest bloggers to craft interesting, useful sports & fitness content for epicaSports.com.
Are you the guest sports blogger we’re looking for?
Do you have compelling sports news and useful health & fitness tips to share with the Epica Sports blog audience?
Sports writers wanted, submit your guest posts!
Got an idea for a great sports & fitness guest post? You could be our next featured blogger!
Guest post submission guidelines
- Original, unique, never-published content only
- copy will be Copyscaped and verified, content published here should not be published elsewhere later, no one benefits from duplicated content
- Strict standards for quality, grammar and spelling when you write for us
- run basic spell check before submitting, use paragraph breaks & capitalization, poorly written guest posts will be rejected
- NO use of offensive or defamatory content including profanity
- we’re not above of a little brand bashing from time to time, just be fair, we’re not a chapel, but keep it family friendly
- Relevant, useful links only, sponsored links require prior agreement
- any outbound links are subject to editorial change, contact us regarding sponsored posts if you wish to promote a specific site
- Include a simple author bio, avatar/picture, and any pertinent information
- include any info that demonstrates your expertise in the subject matter, a Gravatar email address and a link to your blog or site
- Be patient when submitting guest posts, we’ll respond as soon as possible
- Sponsored post submissions will receive priority editorial & publication attention, but free content you write for us will be considered
Editor & recurring sports writers wanted
Looking for something a little more permanent? We need a long term sports editor & blogger.
- We’re on the prowl for a great sports blogger to write for us on a regular basis
- Editorial responsibilities dependent on experience and skill set
Recurring sports writer & editor submission details
- 2 sample posts that…
- …are around 400 words each, written on topics relevant to the site
- …indicate a solid grasp on grammar/spelling, phrasing and engagement
- …demonstrate your ability to write compelling content that is useful
- 3 ideas for future posts that…
- …are timely, compelling ideas our audience would likely engage
- …have a unique twist, not just rehashed from another site
- …you would feel passionate about writing
- 1 simple bio that…
- …expresses a little about yourself, a little personal touch
- …demonstrates your experience/expertise in the subject matter
- …includes a link to your primary writing platform – blog, website etc
- Any content must conform to guest post guidelines